Looking for a cozy playroom for your younger kids?
kiddyplay is a wee dedicated indoor playroom stocked with some of our favorite toys, including blocks, a book nook and other items that rotate in and out of the space. Come on your own or meet up with friends for a playdate. kiddyplay is not drop-off childcare; caregivers must stay and can chat while the kids play. At times the space is busy and you will meet other kids & caregivers, other times you may have the space to yourself. Make a reservation to ensure there's space for you to play!
Ages: kiddyplay is open to kids 0-6 years
Hours: kiddyplay is open from 10-4:00 Monday
- Saturday. Please make a reservation to use the space -- you're more
than welcome to drop in, but there are standing playgroups that meet each week
and the space may be busy.
Cost: $5 per child ($2 for each additional
sibling in the same family) for one hour of playtime. No charges for
adults or babies under 5 months of age.
Time: kiddyplay lasts for one hour. You may purchase an additional hour
(same rates apply) at the front desk, subject to availability
# kids: Maximum
occupancy is 6 kids at
a time (including babies)
How kiddyplay works:
- Sign in at front desk, indicating your check in time.
- Remove all shoes and leave in the hallway.
- Treat the toys & space gently and be safe. There is no running, throwing toys or standing on the toys
- If a new person enters kiddyplay, introduce yourself & your child.
- At the end of your time, please place the toys you've used in the middle
of the room so that we can sanitize them before the next guests arrive. If toys are broken or damaged, please
let our staff know.
- We are all in this together -- please use kiddyplay when your kids are
healthy! If they have a fever, cold, the sniffles or a runny nose, enjoy
the space another day.
- Absolutely no food or beverages is allowed in kiddyplay so that our
friends with allergies may also enjoy the space.
ask our staff about the
kiddyplay rewards program
Five $5 visits = free visit! (A $2 sibling visit counts as 1/2 visit)
Previous visits made before sign up do not count towards free visit
Pass must be presented each visit and validated by kiddywampus staff
Free visit is for one child only, additional sibs on free visit will be
charged standard $2/sibling rate.
Free visit is subject to availability (reservation may be made for free
This pass has no cash value and may not be combined with other cards or
offers, program may be modified or withdrawn at any time.